I thought I should mention something about the next versions that I'm currently working on.
- The version that has been submitted to App Store (version 1.0) is only for iPad, but version 1.1 will be universal and support both iPhone and iPad. It will also make use of the retina display if you have an iPhone 4, but it will also work on iPhone 3Gs. I will probably not support iPhone 3G.
- I will support more resolutions, so you can look at any image with a 1x1x1 resolution or lower. The current version only supports 2x2x2. This will be added in version 1.2.
- You will also be able to upload and use your own study specific templates in version 1.2.
- The current version only allows you to look at one image at a time, but it will be possible to load two or more images as overlays on the template in a future version. This means you will be able to compare different activation images in the same view. This feature will probably be added in version 1.3.
- I'm planning to create a version for Mac OS X and release it on Mac App Store, but my focus is to add the above features first.
Do you have any ideas? Feel free to comment and discuss.